We put the V in AV to ensure your message does not come across as flat
We have all heard from body language experts that the words themselves are only a small part of what is taken away in any message:
- Words (the literal meaning) account for 7% of the overall message
- Tone of voice accounts for 38% of the overall message
- Body Language accounts for 55% of the overall message
This is the same for your event:
- When people are sitting down and listening to somebody talk if you only have the words then your message may be flat. The quality of the Audio must be ‘just right’, so nobody even notices. After that the ‘Music’ must of course move with the event.
- The visuals; the lights into the event, the atmosphere, the beauty and the message up in lights are set up just the way you want it – bold and beautiful or subtle and charming.
When your guests walk in to an event they enjoy it, they look forward to it and they know then the nonverbal communication becomes the most powerful mode of communication.
Sodium AV are your Technical Production specialists. We work with you to plan your event and to make it special. We offer the full suite of event and conference technical management services, creative conceptualisation and audio visual solutions for your important event. We specialise in:
- Event Production Sydney
- Event Production Melbourne
- Conference AV Sydney
- Conference AV Melbourne
- Associations Event Production
- Exhibition AV Production